Friday 26 June 2015

I LOVE ART 

I Love drawing and doing most kinds, I have done some sculpting, 
drawings, paintings. and so on. I find painting pretty hard though
so i don't do much of that and when i do i don't use paint brushes.
But by fare, for me the hardest thing about art is. SELLING IT!
I do try and do new things (that usually centers around the Beatles)
but i guess i am just in constant search for something that makes me 
100% happy. But i often do a drawing and i'm really really happy with
it then when i go back to look at it the next day i no longer find it that 
good. The other part of me thinks, sometimes, 'what is the point of doing
all these drawings if no one really looks at them and no one buys prints? 
I do enjoy it but i don't post all my stuff on the internet anymore. 
But even though i might not be able to sell much YET i know that my life 
would not be the same without ART!


No comments:

Post a Comment