Monday 1 February 2016

Thank You

This message is for my Princess Celeste!
The last 12 months have been very hard for me, 
with one thing and another it has been a stressful and 
worrying time.  
This little Beatle fan has been there for me, (as have my family) 
And she has never once left, well she might have fallen 
asleep a couple of times. But she has been the first person i 
talk to every morning and the last person every night. 
When i freaked out about stuff she has brought me back 
down to earth, she has comforted me like i never ever expected.
This girl has got something that not everyone has.
She has got something that you can't buy in a store or on 
ebay. Shes got something you cant learn in any school room.
She has a Heart Of Gold and she is the most special 
young lady i have ever met. She is wise beyond her years, 
and it crushes me everyday, that i cant be with her and give 
her a big hug and kiss for being there for me.
So thank you Celeste 
Love you forever 
xoxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment