Tuesday 19 April 2016

I'll Look After You

I promise to love you forever, 
need you always,  
and protect you from now till the end of time. 
If the stars are falling around you, i'll catch them all
before they fall on you. 
If the sea levels rise and all the countries are covered in
sea, i'd hold you in my arms and swim with you to the 
highest mountain and make it our home. 
If you need a hug i'll give you a million. 
If you need a kiss, you can have all of mine.
If your feeling broken i'l get super glue and fix you. 
If your feeling low i'll try and lift you up.
If you need a friend to talk to, my ears will be all yours, 
because my heart is already yours and always has been 
since the moment i found you. 
I'll make a million promises, some of them i wont be able
to keep, but each of them i'll try hard to make come true. 
I'll make a list of all your dreams and make them come 
true, so when your old and we are looking in picture books
of our years together you can look at me and honestly say.
You never let me down, and made my dreams come true. 
Because you made my dreams come true just by being mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment