So it all started with this lovely little acoustic guitar.
I then took a sanding block to it and wet sanded the
clear coat off it by hand.
It took around 5 hours of sanding over three days
to get this guitar back fully sanded by hand and back to
the natural wood.
After it was finished i gave it a wipe down to clean it
and sketched the design.
Using cheap £1 a tube acrylic paint i started with a yellow
background, the font in orange and the heads in black.
Finally i put in most of the details and just had
around an hours work on finishing the details.
Before it got to this finished piece, just needs a
good clear coat on it now.