Saturday 23 July 2016

Happy 18th Birthday

Today for me is a very special Birthday. my princess
turns 18... now i'm going to write a post about her,
but i am not going to write about how beautiful
and sexy she is, i'm not even going to say about how
much fun she is on webcam just talking to each
other. i'm going to write about something else. 
I'm going to talk about how brave this girl is. 
Things in her past that have of course effected her 
she has moved on from, with so much courage, and
bravery. I have seen the way she handles any kind of
situation, and even though she is only just 18 i can 
honestly say she always acts very grown up in any 
situations. The amount of times she has told me 
she is scared of something or isn't brave, would take 
me ages to count. But every time she says how she
isn't brave i cant believe it, because i see a brave
wonderful young lady. I know i'm not always the 
easiest of people to talk to.
But this girl has been there for me ever single day 
for the past 3 years! Never ever letting me down. 
She is a wonderful selfless young lady. 
And i am beyond proud to call her mine. 
I love you Celeste, I'm sorry i can be hugging you
right now but you make me beyond happy
and i know i'll love you forever and longer then 
that. Love you my angel face.
Happy Birthday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment