Friday 9 October 2015

LENNON AT 75!

Its the day, Lennon's 75th Birthday, I'm going Beatle crazy, 
I have already listened to 5 albums, and two compilation albums.
I have been drawing like mad, and sharing stuff on my wall. 
And i have saved lots of photos, as always, im on a saving addiction
of photo of john Lennon and the Beatles and im on a 40 photos a day 
habit lol... I have over 6,000 photos of john Lennon alone! and a whopping
7,000 of all four Beatles together.  I am so over whelmed by how every body 
has posted about John today, He is trending and has been all day long on 
twitter and facebook! My facebook news feed is clogged up with photos,
comment and new stories on the first ever beatle (in order of joining the band)
But everyday i find one photo i really love and will never delete... and this
is the one i found today that fits that bill more then any other! 
HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY JOHN WINSTON ONO LENNON!


No comments:

Post a Comment