Monday 14 March 2016

A Beatles Fan Interview with Kathryn

Its been a while since we have done one of these 
so here we go again and this time its Beatles Fan Kathryn.
Who is your favorite Beatle?
John
Whats Best Beatle memory? 
memory lol.(not that old) but I remember my Dad 
playing Strawberry Fields Forever in the Car. And it 
reminds me if My Dad.
Have you ever seen any Beatles tribute bands?
I have seen The Silver Beatles and The Bootleg Beatles.
Who were the best tributes you have seen?
I liked The Bootleg as they had an orchestra so was 
able to preform more songs. Though I find the 
Silver Beatles looked more liked them and interacted with 
the audience.
If you could spend a day with one Beatle 
who would it be and why?
John. Because he's my favorite,funny,like to get to 
know him. I'd love two be there while he writes 
a sing and see his talent come to life. 
What is one Beatles item you own that you 
could never part with?
Probably My books and  my Help Box Set
How many Beatles albums do you own?
Sadly lost loads. Lost with all my moving. 
but I did have 11. I only have 3 now . Need to re build
If john Lennon and george Harrison were alive
 today would you want to see a reunion?
OMG Definitely
Whats the most underrated Beatles song?
There's a few. While My Guitar, In My Life, 
Being The Benefit, Free As A Bird, Its only love, 
Julia....to name a few lol.
Who in your opinion wrote better 
music, McCartney Or Lennon?
As The Beatles the collaboration of the both 
was more then amazing. As solo artists its hard. 
To say. Lennon had amazing work like Imagine and 
McCartney with Live and Let Die. So I believe they more had 
an amazing Talent together and as Solo artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment