Monday 20 July 2015

An Interview with Beatles Fan Adriana!

Adriana is a young Beatles fan from Slovakia
who runs a very popular facebook page called
Adriana's Beatle Lifestyle. Its a very good page and i 
suggest you check it out. 
how many years ago did you get into the beatles?
It was approximately 4 years ago, when I was 12 years old.
how did you get into the beatles?
I knew them before 12 too, but I didn't give them much attention. 
Then my brother started to play them more often at home and I 
started to like them. One day, I decided why not to listen to that
 'Hey Jude' famous song on youtube and I totally fell in love 
with Paul's eyes, the song, the atmosphere in the video. Even 
that day, in the evening I started crying like a baby when I 
realised I will never see them live. It was certainly a love 
at the first sight, if that exists haha...
who is your favorite beatle?
First few years it was Paul, but as I get older I realise it's 
John's music and voice I like the most. So, musically it's John.
 I also like John's appearance and humor the most, but Paul has 
always been and always will be my biggest inspiration, the man 
with my favourite personality and the cutest one. He's like the 
love of my life lol. However, I love all of them. Sometimes, I 
feel like George might be my favourite too. I have these 'George 
days' when I only listen to him and realise how talented he was, but 
I think he didn't have enough space. And Ringo was like a glue 
that put them together. I adore him for his peaceful personality. 
He was the one who never argued with others and that's 
why I love him a lot.
what are your favorite beatles albums?
That's a hard question and I'm sure if I read this answer after 
some years I will have a different opinion haha. At first, my 
favourited used to be AHDN and Abbey Road, now it's With The 
Beatles, Rubber Soul, The White album and Sgt. Pepper.
how many beatles albums do you own? 
I don't have many of them as I'm not an adult and can't buy them 
myself. But I own Please Please me, AHDN, Help!, Abbey Road and 
one day I will surely own all of them when I start working. 
what are your top favorite beatles items you own?
I love my Beatles umbrella I bought in The Beatles Shop in 
London. It is one of the reasons why I love rain lol. I also 
have a very precious big book about John that I love too. I 
love the Out There shirt from Paul's concert which reminds me 
of the best day. I think these are the top ones. But I also do like 
my posters, shirts, handbags, cups, pens, pencil case, badges, 
books, albums, DVDs, flask, ahaha I'm crazy. it's great when 
people can recognize I'm a Beatlemaniac just by seeing my 
items. It makes me proud haha.
 what was it like going to pauls out there concert?
 It was surely amazing. I traveled more than thousand miles to 
see him lol. I can't really explain feelings I had, but I'm sure 
heaven feels like this. I cried, laughed, singed and had a great 
time. Paul waved at me as I waited for him before the arena 
and this was the best moment of my life. The concert was 
great, Paul is in such a good shape, I can't believe he is 73. His 
concert is surely the most amazing experience in the Beatle life 
of people who didn't have a chance to see The Beatles live 
because they were born long time after the Beatlemania. 
I mean Beatlemania from the 60s, because I think Beatlemania 
will never end.
how have the beatles shaped your life?
In lots of ways. It's a huge part of me. It often happens that 
when I get to meet new people, they're like 'Oh, you're the Beatles 
obsessed girl'. Lol. I also achieved successes thanks to them. 
For example becoming a Beatles Story Ambassador, once I won 
a competition in presentations and I had mine about The 
Beatles, then I went to represent my school to the state 
competition... They influence my future, for example they are the 
reason why I want to live in Liverpool, why I love British culture 
so much. Of course, it's not only them. I love British culture, 
music (other bands too), architecture etc., but they were the 
ones who first inspired me to like it.
 if you could own one beatle item that you down already have, what 
would it be?
 I would like to have some more Beatles clothes like shoes, or dress 
and I'd also like to own Anthology DVDs. That would be cool.
have you ever read beatles fan fiction? if so whats your views on it?
I had, but I couldn't finish it lol. It just wasn't for me. I can't imagine 
what would Paul think if he found out about this lol. I don't judge 
people who do this, actually they are really creative and stuff, but for 
me, it's their music that really matters. It's like I need to hear their 
voices, not to imagine nasty things with them. And if I want to 
imagine some romantic moments with them, I do it in my head, 
but I surely don't  imagine that nasty and it's just weird when someone
 elses tells me what to imagine. I imagine what I want to haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment