Thursday 24 December 2015

A Very Merry Christmas 

I started this blog in June of this year, I have now got nearly a
million views and it means a lot to me. It hasn't been an a great 
year for me, but there have been some good days to of course. 
And as i eat my Christmas party food i am finally feeling 
the most Christmasy that i have ever felt. And i am really feeling
excited for tomorrow. Not just for seeing what i get but also i am
very excited to seeing what my family think of the gifts i have 
got for them. I have already got some great gifts from my little 
lady Celeste who i would like to say Thank you Very Very much
to, you didn't have to buy me such great stuff but you did. 
And now on to all those people reading this, Thank you for 
your views and thank you for your time. This year in the news 
there has been many bad stories so i would just like to say 
i hope everyone remembers what this time of year is all about, 
Peace, Love, and Christmas Cheer! Happy Birthday Jesus. 
So everyone, no matter what religion you are, or where you 
are in the world Have a very happy Christmas and Holidays!
And a big Happy Christmas to those who have been big supports
with my blog, Everyone i have interviewed and Anna for sharing 
my  blog on facebook. And the biggest thank you is to my FAMILY
and my Celeste.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment