Monday 11 January 2016

R.I.P David Bowie

I was woken today by Celeste telling me she heard 
about the passing of music icon David Bowie, as i was 
not aware that he was unwell i first jumped onto google
to check... and see if it was a hoax, sadly it wasn't. 
As an artist i instantly started working on a piece to 
celebrate the life of one of musics most recognizable
faces. It took me about half an hour to come up with 
this drawing pictured below.  
I don't know when i'll get a chance to actually work
on finishing it off and adding color. I will probably 
lock i up in my sketches book and work on it sometime
later in the month. 
I am sure that everyone has heard at least one David Bowie
song. And i am also sure that his death has had an effect 
on most people and every music lover world wide. 
He died just days after his NEW album went on sale.
In his new single Lazarus (released last friday) 
he sings the following lines:
"Look at me up here, I'm in heaven,
I got scars that can't be seen"
R.I.P DAVID BOWIE


No comments:

Post a Comment