Monday 7 September 2015

MY 100th POST!

I'm surprised i got this fare! 100 posts, on next to nothing. So i'm
going to make this post about Celeste. She is my girlfriend as i'm 
sure you all know. We webcam every chance we get, and i love to
talk to her. I am not shy person i'm just quiet and i am never 
full relaxed when talking to people or being around people unless
they are close family. But i can be myself around Celeste, i don't
have to worry, or impress her, i feel like i have known her all my 
life. Her smile and her humor and her personality are really so 
cute. She really is so sweet, i know that she could do better, but 
no one would try as hard as me to make her happy. 
One day we will be living together and it will be a weird happy love
adventure, and NO ONE will understand it but us two. 
This photo was her on webcam earlier today, her smile is the 
most beautiful i have ever seen!  
My little 'Flower Power' Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment